Aeration in Corona
It’s a universal truth that a commercial landscape in possession of turf must be in want of aeration. Aeration is the process of removing small plugs of soil from your lawn. It promotes healthy grass growth to give you a more vibrant landscape.
Aeration is often an overlooked service in lawn care. But did you know that it's the most cost-effective way to see immediate improvements in lawn quality? Add in the long-term savings of reduced lawn maintenance and you have the ingredients for a happy marriage. Your Corona commercial property and Sorrells Landscape’s exceptional soil aeration services are a match made in landscaping heaven.
The Benefits of Aerating Lawn
Soil aeration has many financial and aesthetic benefits to improve the value of your lawn. Here are some of the many reasons lawn core aeration offers an excellent return on investment:
- Reduces soil compaction to improve the circulation of air, water, and nutrients
- Boosts soil’s ability to absorb water, saving you money and reducing waste of resources
- Reduces water runoff and prevents puddles of stagnant water from forming
- Promotes healthier plant growth to prevent disease and insect infestations
- Prevents the need for expensive lawn treatments
- Stimulates new turf growth for a fuller lawn
- Encourages healthy roots to resist weed overgrowth
- Improves the uptake of fertilizer to help you reduce landscaping costs
- Allows your lawn to reclaim essential nutrients from decomposing cores on your property
Soil Aeration and Over Seeding
If your lawn is looking sparse and patchy, over seeding is a great way to promote new growth without tearing up your turf. Planting a new lawn from scratch is time-consuming and expensive. Over seeding is the most cost-effective way to improve the look of your lawn. By adding new grass seed, you can improve grass diversity, enhance the color of your yard and increase the lawn thickness. But just throwing down seeds without any preparation won’t do you much good.
Proper aeration is the key to guaranteeing results when you over seed your lawn. For one thing aeration improves soil quality, meaning the new seeds get all the nutrients they need to grow. Most of the new grass will grow in the holes to thicken out your lawn without competing with what's already there.
The best time to aerate your lawn—if you plan on over seeding—is in late August or during the fall. The added moisture of Corona’s rains and the cooler temperatures promote healthy growth. It’s likely that your commercial landscape will experience some stress during the hot summer months. By aerating your lawn and adding new grass seed, you can make sure you start the spring with a gorgeous turf.
Book Your Lawn Aeration Appointment Today!
Soil aeration is an essential lawn care practice that offers short and long-term economic and aesthetic benefits. If you want to maintain a beautiful commercial landscape in Corona, contact Sorrells Landscape. Our experienced team will be happy to walk you through the process. Learn more about our affordable soil aeration services. Invest in your lawn today!